2.7

They advertise big deals and savings on the radio but the shipping is often as much as the strawberries. They also claim that FedEx and UPS apply a surcharge to rural areas to justify an extra $4 on the $15 standard shipping.

I have never, ever experienced either shipper charging extra for a rural delivery. Total scam, false and misleading advertising.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Strawberries.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Yes ,me too. Thank god i looked at the shrunken order form .

Just to see if my discount code was accepted. I was shocked. Surcharged for the week of Valentine's day. A charge for Valentine's day.

Which is higher the day before, and after. So i changed it to the Tuesday before. Because if you run it after too far after you get a Saturday surcharge ! Gee whiz its like paying extra for a birthday cake anywhere within a four day realm of the person's birthday.

BTW this was for my elderly mother who may think i forgot her,and never has had a chocolate covered strawberries in her life,and really wanted this. Shame on Shari! They did take my discount code. However it was still around 60 bucks for 40 dollar purchase.

Glad i zoomed in before approval of order.

This better be the best stuff she's ever tasted. I'll be darned if i ever do business with them again!

Thank you. I had the same issue with this service.

I have never had to pay $20 shipping to this rural location.

Even if i accept the $4 "rural area surcharge fee", $17 shipping is outrageous. I have had MANY things shipped to this address in the past and have never had to pay such a ridiculous fee.

Sharis Berries Reviews