4840 Eastgate Mall, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Resolved
5.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Feb 20, 2018

I was able to resolve this problem because I posted a comment on Pissed Consumer! I followed the link to Shari's Berries and wrote a similar complaint.

I also added the link to my Pissed Consumer comment. Further, I stated that I would post similar comments on other social media outlets.

Within 24 hours, I had an apology and within the next day I an order number for a new order. I also stated that I had received excellent service in past and that I was very disappointed.Shari's Berries was more than happy to get this resolved!!!

Update by user Feb 20, 2018

As soon as I contacted Shari's Berries by email, I was asked for additional information and another order was released the next day. I should be receiving this order today.

I was treated with understanding and kindness. I hope others with the same issues receive this level of customer service.

Original review posted by user Feb 16, 2018

I received the Valentine's Day strawberries and roses. The roses were very small.

They seemed like miniature roses. The roses had dropped their heads the next day. The strawberries were very small and tasteless. The berries did not arrive cool.

This would have been a beautiful gift had the products been fresh. I did try to call but could not get through. I have received the berries for other occasions with beautiful results. I would have to think the quality of the Valentine's Day promotion was due to the high volume.

I was so ashamed of the quality of this gift, I would not even let my sweetheart see them. He would have been very upset.

I would conclude by saying that I would not base my opinion entirely on this one delivery. I will continue to ask for this product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Strawberries.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sharis Berries Pros: Concept of the product.

Sharis Berries Cons: Quality of the product.

Comments