2.0

I placed an order for my Mom for Mother's Day! When I placed the order, I was given the option of the delivery being on May 9th thru May 10th. I thought that would be fine as long as she had it by Friday so she could enjoy over the weekend.

On Friday evening when she still did not get them I called the company who told me it would still be delivered yesterday. When I called it was 5:30pm so I knew that was not going to happen. But the person on the phone said no worries.

Right, so today, still nothing. It's MOTHER's DAY tomorrow and nothing will be delivered on Sunday. My Mother is 90 years old. I live 1000 miles away from her which is why I had to send something to her.

I should be able to count on the delivery date the company gives me. I called again today and I am told the tracking number. I look it up and these Berries are still in another state! There is no way she is going to get them today.

I understand this company does a lot of business but I will NEVER, EVER order from here again. So disappointing. When you get them on the phone, they don't care, they already took your money.

It does not matter how pretty or good the berries are if you can't get them there as promised.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Still have not been delivered 5-12-2019. Ordered on 5-2-2019 with a delivery date of 5-8-2019.

What a rip-off. Never again.

I will refuse the charge on my credit card. Tony, in New Orleans, Louisiana.