First time customer!My daughter left home for first time amd moved to another state.

I wanted her to feel special on valentines day so I chose to send herShari's Berries. What attracted me to send this product was the GUARANTEED DELIVERY AND FREE SHIPPING. When i tracked delivery of product it said estimated shipping is THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 15TH! NOT VALENTINE'S DAY!

They also charged me 14.99 for shipping and an ADDITIONAL 9.99 FOR GUARANTEED DELIVERY FOR VALENTINES DAY!!! So i paid 50.00 for 6 strawberries!! I will never buy or use this company again.

I work in sales and i will tell everyone i come in contact with about this experience!Tangrla Butcher

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Send coupons to receive products. This may redeem ur company towards a more positive standing now and in future.

Comments

The strawberries were very small for the price you pay!! Very disappointed!

I was also interested in buying some chocolate covered strawberries for my wife and I had heard Sherry's Berries advertised on the Colin Cowherd show on ESPN radio and he said if you use the promo code HERD you would get a discount, WRONG!! Sherry's Berries is kind enough to charge $6 more when you enter the code!! Some deal.

You're not alone, I had the exact same thing happen today.Paid over 50 dollars in shipping for guaranteed 14th delivery.

Then it shows February 15th it arrives. Called, wanted to just give me shipping. I still had the cancel button, so I did that.

Worst part is, I tried to escalate to a supervisor 5 times during the call, and never once was I given the ability to transfer to one who could actually refund my order.

This is the problem when you have outsourced the face of your company to a country who provides sub optimal customer service.

This company pays big bucks in advertising in order to con people to believe they are a legitimate company who cares about their customers.They made the worst impression, and I will never use them again, and will tell everyone I know to never buy from this deceptive company.