Resolved
3.3
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 24

Customer service gave me a full refund and a $25 site credit.

Original review posted by user Aug 24

I placed an order on August 18th for delivery on August 23rd, for a birthday gift. The order never arrived.

When I called Sharis Berries - they said the contractor claimed they came to the house but no one was there. First of all, I provided a phone number for the recipient in the event of an issue...a call was never placed to them. A call was not placed to me either. Secondly, there was no notification left at the door as well, letting recipient know an order was attempted.

These are all simple ways this could have been avoided - - but the contracted delivery business was lazy and unprofessional, thereby leaving my family member to feel that we had forgotten their birthday. I called Sharis Berries and requested a refund. I know it is not the direct fault of Sharis Berries, but ultimately, they are the ones choosing these contractors. I am very sad this turned out this way and probably will not use Sharis Berries in the future.

I mean, they had one job to do ... and failed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Sharis Berries Pros: Ease of oredering, Product, Good customer service.

• Good Customer Service Experience