1.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 13

After all the hassle on yesterday w/ no promise to deliver before Mother's Day, followed by my order cancellation & subsequent order of flowers from a local florist, the berries showed up this afternoon. Their poor customer service caused me to double up; good for Mom but still won't ever order again.

Original review posted by user May 13

I ordered an expensive assortment of dipped strawberries for my mom on Mothers Day.It was shipped w/ a guarantee to arrive yesterday, Friday 5/12.

After tracking it & learning it was 15 miles from her home in mid-afternoon but scheduled for delivery on Monday, 5/15, I called customer svc. The foreign call center rep was neither helpful nor very interested; she told me to wait until 8pm & call back if undelivered despite clear scheduling on the website showing a 5/15 delivery. At 8:10, I spoke to another rep who tried to help by calling FedEx & re-scheduling delivery. After 24 minutes on hold I asked her to call back, which she never did.

After a 2 hour wait, I received an email w/ a $5 credit against $22 shipping charges but no delivery before 5/15.

The 3rd customer service rep offered further shipping credits but no change to delivery & no replacement shipment.I WILL NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS AGAIN W/ SHARI'S BERRIES, PROFLOWERS.COM, FTD OR ANY OF THEIR SISTER COS- AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE, THE WORST.

Review about: Sharis Berries Fruit Arrangement.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Sharis Berries?

Comments