Ordered for Mother's Day in plenty of time for delivery.Paid extra for Saturday delivers , 13th.

Was delivered Monday, the 15th. I got a box of wet smelly strawberries from Fed Ex that day. Called and got a very rude female that seemed to not care what I wanted. It seems Sheris Berries only cares about getting paid.

After a couple calls and E-mails I was told that they would refund my money and offered 25% off my next order. What a pathetic joke. There will never be another order from me or my family or anyone I know. There is other companies that have the same or better products.

Good Luck to anyone that wants to.Order from this company.

Review about: Sharis Berries Fruit Arrangement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Sharis Berries?

Comments

Jollibee - Dark meat chicken na d luto at madugo Jollibee "A dark meat chicken was served to me.i tried to talked about it to the crew & staff at jollibee west ave and..." Read more Doordash - Deceptive Delivery! Doordash "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..." Read more Sharis Berries - Disclosure of Delivery Charges Sharis Berries "I just had a similar experience as the person did on 1/19/17 that wrote in regarding delivery charges. My daughter's birthday is tomorrow and I went online looking to order..." Read more Foodpanda - Disgraceful service Foodpanda "Rider delivered food late and challenged me to complaint. He has crooked eyes and refused to tell me his name. When he walked away, he mentioned, "bedebah punya perempuan". In..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more