I celebrate my grandchildren's Double Digit (when they turn 10) birthday and their TEEN birthday (13) always in a special way. Kylie recently moved to Arizona and apart from her mom/dad/sister - she has no family in Arizona.

So I wanted a VERY special birthday surprise for her. Because she LOVES sprinkles AND strawberries AND unicorns, your petite Unicorn cake and half dozen strawberries seemed the perfect gift for her. HOwever what arrived for her was suge a HUGE disappointment. The package was found on the doorstep when her dad got home from work.

My daughter watched for this gift with Kylie and did not have any indication the package was there. It was not seen during the numerous checks (granddaughter knew she was receiving a special surprise and I notified them as I knew tracking updates), no doorbell or knock to come to the door. I have attached pictures of the package received. The berries were warm and the chocolate was running off them.

You can see the drainage had soaked through the box. The cake was smashed.

This was my first time using Sherri's Berries and I am very, very disappointed as was my granddaughter and her mom. For me this was an expensive treat that presented as the BEST surprise on your site - not at all what was received for 49.98 and the delivery was a HUGE fail for 20.98.

The package was delivered July 3, order #332133118251

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sharis Berries Pros: Uncertainty about delivery times for fragile fruit.

Sharis Berries Cons: Whole expeience.

Comments