Saint Petersburg, Florida

I ordered berries for a friend out of state and called to change the address of delivery. approximately 10 minutes later.

The guy I spoke with advised that the label would be changed and it never was. My friend was going to be working all day and I wanted it re-routed to her job. Well as you guessed it went directly to her home lucky for us no one took it.

My order to my daughter never got to her. I called UPS to find out why and I was informed that it couldn't be delivered because her name wasn't on the package in spite of my being able to see it on my end in my email.

Well, I called Shari's Berries and explained the situation. A new order will be delivered to her however, I wanted her to get her package on Valentine's Day. I doubt I will be ordering anything else after this experience. This is some straight up bull *** What's even sadder is that I had to call both companies about this.

They don't care when folks don't receive their goods as long as they are paid? I'm just asking for a friend.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments