Phoenix, Arizona

My boyfriend order from Shari's Berries for Valentine's Day and paid the extra to get them delivered in the morning hours on February 14th for Valentine's Day. The did not arrive on Valentine's Day and my boyfriend was mortified that he used these people and had a guarantee deliver payment he made to ensure they arrived when he wanted them to arrive.

He canceled the order after 6pm on Valentine's day after he received an email telling him they would be delivered the next day and sorry about the delay. They arrived today 2/15/19 at 10am even after he canceled the order, I'm very thankful for his thoughtfulness but I'm more glad he canceled the order, the flowers are old looking and the berries were crushed. We will never do business with this company ever again!

The guarantee didn't work and their product didn't last long with a 2 day delivery. Very disappointed!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Sharis Berries Cons: Nothing they did.

Comments

Same thing happened to me. They lied about sending it to my girlfriend's house as other UPS mail was delivered that day. I had to look at the order to see that "The receiver was not available for delivery"(which I was never notified about) when it clearly states on their website that the carrier will leave the package at the front door: https://www.berries.com/customercare.aspx