I ordered a nice order for Mother's Day. I placed it with plenty of time to arrive, etc.

When the order arrived, the entire box arrived with no strawberries inside. There were residual nuts, but that was it. No cookies, no cherries, no strawberries as ordered. Just one empty tray.

So I contacted Shari's, spoke to customer service. They offered to send a replacement order to be delivered TWO weeks later. I said "no" and that I expected a replacement order to be delivered by Mother's Day. The agent said she could get 6 strawberries and some cheesecake bites delivered by Mother's Day.

I okayed the order and assumed it would be ok. Mother's Day came and went....The order never arrived. I contacted SB and they had ZERO record of the order. So I sent them my call log and conversation.

Lol. So then, they once again offer to send a replacement order. This time I demand what I had ORIGINALLY ordered. So it finally arrived today....with strawberries mushy, chocolate melted, cracked, and all over the box.

A HOT MESS. Don't even ask about the other items. So here I am wasting my time talking to customer service AGAIN. They are now sending me ANOTHER replacement order directly to MY house so I can inspect it before my poor mother-in-law opens another bad package.

So we will see what arrives next time. My expectations are zilch at this point. I used to order from this company for business and family occasions all the time, but I'm DONE after this.

The quality and packaging is horrible. Customer Service has been polite and whatnot, but this company must be loosing it's *** in replacement orders.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Fruit Arrangement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments