2.5

Update by user Jun 09, 2018

No one ever bothered to contact me, guess they’re ok with just making the money above having unsatisfied customers. Lesson learned, no returned business from me.

Update by user May 10, 2018

So not only do they charge a $15 fee for shipping which would be enough but the charge an extra $15 to have it delivered on a Saturday! I’m surprised they didn’t have another charge for having the delivery guy walk from the car to my door!

So basically I paid $30 to have it delivered but I had no choice because they were available to deliver that Saturday.

This is greed at its finest. The absolute first and last time I ever order from here again.

Original review posted by user May 10, 2018

So not only do the charge a $15 fee for shipping which would be enough but the carve an extra $15 to have it delivered on a Saturday! I’m surprised they didn’t have another charge for having the delivery guy walk from the car to my door!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments