I ordered a dozen dipped swizzles strawberries for my mom for Mother's Day. We were both very excited for this purchase because we heard nothing but great things about Shari's Berries (all coming from radio ads) and I finally decided to try them out to see for myself.

On the day they arrived (Saturday May 12th), we were extremely surprised and disappointed by what we saw when we opened the box. All of the berries were out of place, turned and flipped all sorts of ways and most of the chocolate was broken off the berries. It was as if the box had been violently shaken up. I was completely embarrassed that this was the condition my mom received her gift in.

I know this is FedEx's fault for their extremely poor delivery handling but since Shari's Berries' name is on the box, they are the ones responsible for the entire process even after the package leaves their stores.

On a side note, despite the berries being a pitiful site to look at, they were still tasty. However, I would 100% not recommend buying from them for the simple fact that the strawberries are just not worth the cost you have to pay.

Even with all the discounts they offer, you then get killed on the double shipping fees. You'd think with how much they charge for shipping & handling that they could afford a better delivery service because FedEx sucks!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Strawberries.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Convenience.

I didn't like: Strawberries looked horrible.

Comments

AwesomeTreeFrog264

Omg you should see my pic!