Lexington, Kentucky

I placed an order on 8/5/19 for a Full Dozen Hand-Dipped Birthday Strawberries to be delivered to my daughter on her 30th birthday as a special treat. But Shari’s Berri’s canceled the order sometime after 8/5 and never notified me at all.

I did not find out until I called on the afternoon of 8/13 to find out where the delivery was because I had not received an e-mail of my order going out the door. I was told at time my order had been canceled days ago and I should have been notified. I looked through my e-mail and had no notification of my order being canceled – only a 25% off promotion for ordering with Shari’s Berries. But while I am on the phone with Shari’s Berries customer service person, I get a confirmation of my order for that day 8/13/19.

So that proved I had never been notified my order was canceled and did not have the opportunity to have done something else for my daughter’s special birthday. The customer service person had the” Sorry about your luck” attitude and did not offer me anything. This was the first time I had ordered from Sheri’s Berries because I knew it was something my daughter would really like.

NEVER again – Cancelling my order, not notifying me so I could order something else, offering me nothing for ruining my daughters special birthday , and over all Shari’s Berries – We Do Not Care Attitude! I have told everyone and posted wherever I can about this horrible experience and how Sheri’s Berries does not care at all about their customers even when they ruin special occasions.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Strawberries.

Comments