Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I’ve used sherries berries twice & both times the deliveries where horrible. I attempted to surprise my mother & mother in law for mother’s day & both were ruined.

I paid extra to make sure it would be received a certain & before both got off work that Friday. I received delivery notification but never heard from either. That evening I had to ruin the surprise by asking & neither one had gotten anything. My mother in law had to call her job & go back out there after hours & get it & my mother could not get hers until she returned to work that following Monday...I gave the company the benefit of the doubt that it was a holiday weekend & didn’t complain & also used them again...but the same exact situation.

Sent a friend a gift shows delivered & she has gotten nothing. Still have not found the location of my surprise for her ...on top of it all this stuff is not cheap so.

Comments

BERRIES WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DELIVERED ON SAT.9/22/2018. I PAID EXTRA FOR THAT.

COMPLAIED ON MON./9/24/2018. SHARI'S BERRIES SAID THEY WOULD GIVE ME A FULL REFUND AND SEND OUT A NEW ORDER ON TUES.9/25/2018. THE BERRIES WERE NEVER RECEIVED.

I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY WERE OF NO HELP. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN.