I’ve used sherries berries twice & both times the deliveries where horrible. I attempted to surprise my mother & mother in law for mother’s day & both were ruined.

I paid extra to make sure it would be received a certain & before both got off work that Friday. I received delivery notification but never heard from either. That evening I had to ruin the surprise by asking & neither one had gotten anything. My mother in law had to call her job & go back out there after hours & get it & my mother could not get hers until she returned to work that following Monday...I gave the company the benefit of the doubt that it was a holiday weekend & didn’t complain & also used them again...but the same exact situation.

Sent a friend a gift shows delivered & she has gotten nothing. Still have not found the location of my surprise for her ...on top of it all this stuff is not cheap so.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

BERRIES WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DELIVERED ON SAT.9/22/2018. I PAID EXTRA FOR THAT.

COMPLAIED ON MON./9/24/2018. SHARI'S BERRIES SAID THEY WOULD GIVE ME A FULL REFUND AND SEND OUT A NEW ORDER ON TUES.9/25/2018. THE BERRIES WERE NEVER RECEIVED.

I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY WERE OF NO HELP. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN.