Featured Not resolved
1.3

My entire experience with this order has been awful. First, I was promised a 7/1/17 delivery and it was delayed with actual delivery on 7/6/17.

I dont know when the order left the factory however there is no excuse for the quality of product, especially considering what they charge. See the attached pictures. When the box was opened, that is what was found. I will not ever order from you again and I will post my experience on social media.

When they were delivered today, I opened the box to put them away, & the box was leaking juices all over. The berries were crushed & melted, & many of them have a significant amount of mold on them See pictures below.

Review about: Sharis Berries Belgian Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Fruit Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Fix the problem. I am not the first customer to receive substandard product..

I liked: Provided full refund.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Poor quality, Poor delivery.

Comments

I got one as a gift and it was horrible I told my family who sent it so I hope they get their money back the chocolate was melted and they tasted terrible I never ordered from them or had them and I will never order from them