ORDER FOR MOTHERS DAY: went online easy to place the order.Hovered over several items before making selection but Didn't purchase it.

Gave credit card info. and then placed order. It said total bill! $293.33.

!!!! what? I thought I bought the special advertised $49.95. The shipping was $14.99 plus an additional $9.00 Sunday delivery Still expensive but needed delivery on 1 week time frame.

I called the Help line and spoke to some overseas operator who I couldnt hear or understand. My first clue she couldnt spell Julia. (goila is what she said 10x). Try to explain to an operator who doesn't understand English.

Finally after being put on hold 15 min. she gave me the run around. I demanded to speak to supervisor. 30 min on hold.

Told i was cancelled & refunded. ok great you better be on the up & up. when i left work & Got home I checked the bank. Nope no money refunded .

I called back complained and screamed and demanded. They refunded me ALMOST all of it. They kept $17.00 for overseas transaction charges. No way.

calling again trmw.SCAM ARTISTS!!!!!

Review about: Sharis Berries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: High non-disclosure of delivery charges until order is completed, Poor customer service and poor order processing over phone, None of your customer service understands english.

Had an Experience with Sharis Berries?

Comments