Port Huron, Michigan

ProFlowers, ProPlants, Gifts.com, Personal Creations and Shari's Berries or FTD if that is who is claiming responsibility for these companies now—twice I have ordered significant orders, of course they were for special occasions and both were, WERE, surprises. Neither were delivered, no confirmation email, no communication period until I made contact.

Then I get this condescending email response: “Thank you for contacting us. We apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations (nor our standards!), and we would like to rectify the problem immediately by sending a complimentary replacement of the original order...”. It is not a complimentary replacement—it is my order! Both times this was the response so my caution to others, should your research be that careless and you make the same mistake I did by using these services, follow up!

Make sure your gifts were delivered.

Otherwise you will be charged—they have that part of the transaction clear but your gift will not be received. The person(s) you sent the gift to us not just being rude—FTD IS!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments