1.5

My entire order was 38.00 dollars, but wanted to surprise my wife with chocolate covered strawberries and a bear and card. I paid more than double what my order cost to have it delivered, then delivered in the morning with guaranteed delivery on February 14th (Valentine's Day) Well, I called customer service, and you know its going to be difficult when you realize you're calling India and they can barely understand you, and also the line quality is awful.

I checked the morning of the 14th (Valentine's Day) and the order said to arrive the 15th. When I called to immediately cancel, and all they wanted to do was give me the money back for the guaranteed shipping. Unacceptable. It was over 60 dollars for shipping.

Their website says 100% satisfaction. If I have to, I will dispute with AMEX for a full refund. I was able to cancel on the website, but I'm wondering if I'll get my money back. They lost a customer for life.

It's a big issue to outsource the face of your company to a call center in India who doesn't even know it's Valentine's Day in the USA. If any Sharis Berries people read these, Order Number 331072769275

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Sharis Berries Pros: Good product at times.

Sharis Berries Cons: Customer service, Delivery issues.

• Hidden Delivery Charges
  • Excessive Delivery Charges

Comments

I unfortunately had the same experience. Order 331680488603 paid for guaranteed Valentine's Day delivery and they failed me.

Only got this cause I heard it on the radio and am very disappointed my girlfriend didn't get her gift for our first Valentine's Day together. They refunded shipping, which is better then nothing, but I am very disappointed and wouldn't choose them again.