I placed an order for Mother's Day chocolate-covered cherries. They could not be delivered on Mother's day ,was understandable but when I checked my bank account I was charged for two orders which totaled $86.

I called customer service and the man that I talked to was supposed to have taken one box off that I was charged and the second box was going to be shipped free of charge as a courtesy because they messed the order up. should have been shipped the first that Monday after Mother's Day and he said they would ship the second box on Tuesday as a courtesy because they missed messed up the order.

My mother never did receive the chocolates, so I called customer service today and they're telling me that the order has been cancelled so my mother received nothing for Mother's Day from me. I called to talk to someone in management they told me it would be 24 to 48 hours before they could return my phone call very dissatisfied!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments