Review about Sharis Berries Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Gloucester City, New Jersey
What kind of bulllshit is it to place 1 order of 2dozen strawberries. And get 4 shipping charges.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Sharis Berries Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Skinny Dip Noodles show misleading images about their noodles. All the recipes show regular pasta and not their skinny dip pasta. Just look at what their pasta looks like and..."
- "Door Dash made changes to their app due to ethical issues with the pricing. they were jacking up the prices of each item you selected. now they are separating these..."
- "I would give a negative rating if it would let me!!! I paid $45 for a box of strawberries with melted chocolate!! This was for my God Daughter who just..."
- "Paid for steak triple stack it look more like a complete flop. For $5.69 i'd expectedit to look like thebads on television. Do you think your customer or customers..."
- "Well purchased mucinex fast-max night time cold & flu medicine little did i know it was recalled until i found out yesterday after we've been taking some of it. They..."
- "Martsburg wv is my locationJanuary 29th they came in tore my kitchen sink out walls and ceiling because of a roof leak.Feb 10th still looks the same.Got me using my..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."