Review about Sharis Berries Holiday French Macarons And Fancy Strawberries from Omaha, Nebraska
Shari's Berries used to be a great product; fancy, huge strawberries, nicely coated, and great presentation. Not anymore. I can only discribe them as Made in China Dollar Store quality. I received the first order yesterday. $45 worth of strawberries and macaroons (6 strawberries and 4 macaroons to be specific). One strawberry was so small it looked like a cherry. The others would sit sadly small in their designated orifice. The coating was uneven, rushed, with poorly attached decorations. The bottom of the strawberries were not coated. One of them started to spoil. They no longer include the ice packs and still change $14.99 for shipping.
It is false advertising. You will not get the beautiful decorated berries they advertise. Some years ago, they did deliver a good product. Not anymore!
I did call and emailed their customer service. I did get a replacement order but it wasn't any better than the first one. I am done with this company due to their high prices and substandard products.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sharis Berries Holiday French Macarons And Fancy Strawberries
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Door Dash made changes to their app due to ethical issues with the pricing. they were jacking up the prices of each item you selected. now they are separating these..."
- "I've never written a review before, but feel I owe it to my fellow hungry brothers and sisters. Grubhub is most incompetent service we've ever experienced, pretty much ever. A..."
- "Skinny Dip Noodles show misleading images about their noodles. All the recipes show regular pasta and not their skinny dip pasta. Just look at what their pasta looks like and..."
- "I ordered a dress from Ericdress and it did not come in a protective package. It was shipped in a bag with no plastic to protect the dress. The dress..."
- "Terrible and expensive service! They sell you heaven but don't deliver anything! My sales person was Carroll Wii... My 4 dates did not meet my criteria which were only 2, age range..."
- "10/03/2015. We brought our red and white papillon Bindi into the south 72nd street store to have her cleaned and groomed. Everytime we've taken her in we have specifically told them..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."