filters
State:
City:
Product:

Sharis Berries - Deceptive website and poor service

I went to the website to order a gift. They had a sitewide 20% discount. Also, when I was checking out, there was free shipping if I had it delivered after a certain date. When I checked out and received the summary, there was NO discount and shipping was and additional $16.99! Clearly, they were depending on me not noticing. When I contacted customer service, he offered to provide one discount or the other, but not both. He stated they can not offer more than one discount at a time. But that WAS NOT the way it was presented in any way on their own site! This is a deceptive company!
1.6
Additional Fees
I liked
  • Convenience
I didn't like
  • Customer service
  • False advertising

Sharis Berries - Horrible Customer Service - Shari's Berries

I placed an order online with Shari's Berries on 1/7/19 for the order to be delivered on 1/11/19. Supposedly, the order was damaged by UPS and was scheduled to be re-delivered, on 1/21/19. I called to complain on 1/11/19 and the representive kept interrupting me, asking me the same questions over and over and he could not speak any English! To make matters even worse, I discovered that Shari's Berries charged my credit card twice! I am so disgusted with this company. I will never order from them again.
Show

Sharis Berries - Berries were green. I received two boxes of 12 and all were unacceptable.

I think i shall tell the gift giver that your priduct is not as advertised.

Sharis Berries - Order didn’t arrive

Sharis Berries - Order didn’t arrive
Here my order number 331144708187 my wife birthday is tomorrow I place this order on so it would be on time don’t know what happened

Sharis Berries - Disappointed

I ordered a sympathy fruit basket with a delivery date for today. I checked the order and learned that it won't be delivered until 1/15/19. Too late for me. Very Disappointed.

Sharis Berries - Confirm order

I didn’t receive a confirmed email . An my account said no orders

Sharis Berries - Tiny Strawberries

Sharis Berries - Tiny Strawberries
I received a gift from my mom from Sherrie’s Berries. I had received them in the past so I expected gigantic strawberries. Instead I received tiny little strawberries u would get if u bought them from the grocery store. Very disappointed. I had heard that Sherrie’s Berries does not exist as the original company as they were bought out. Don’t know if it is true but it would explain the lack of English speaking customer service and the tiny strawberries. Nite in the picture the slots and how huge they are in comparison to the strawberries. That is how big they use to be.
2.3
Turnaround Time

Sharis Berries - Very annoyed

I won't deal with this company again! I received an order with no name. I called to find out who sent this order and they not only could not speak English enough to understand what I was saying or understand it but pushed me around from person to person. I was on the phone for twenty minutes to try to get an answer for a simple question and they finally hung up on me!

Sharis Berries - Take a look at our Christmas Treat from this company

Sharis Berries - Take a look at our Christmas Treat from this company
We have yet to hear back from them because this was a gift from my brother in TN, but thought we would share what this company sent us as a gift from Sherries Berries. What a rip off, moldy berries, melted sticky goo and cracked chocolate, had to wash hands twice to get the goo off. Cookies they sent were fine though.
I didn't like
  • Product they shipped

Contact Sharis Berries

Mailing Address:
Shari's Berries
Attn: Customer Service FTD Companies, Inc. 3113 Woodcreek Dr.
Downers Grove, Illinois 60515
United States
Phone:
(877) 237-7437

Sharis Berries - Tracking Order # 330061101138

What is the status of Shari's Berries for ORDER #330061101138 , one dozen, repeat, ONE dozen Shari's Berries to Hershel Davis in Chillicothe, MO. due 12/24/2018?