As a birthday gift from my sister, the order arrived sogging box, the strawberries were thawed, unsweetened, was not decorative like you see visually on their website, the chocolate was not a gourmet chocolate, it was not attached to the strawberries AT ALL! Mind you, this was a next day shipment from my sister to me & it was a disaster from this company who promotes quality & freshness.

I could not believe that Shari's Berries on my first experience was going to be such an EPIC FAIL! BUYERS BEWARE! I'M WARNING YOU TO SAVE YOU TIME & MONEY! YOU ARE BETTER OFF CREATING @ HOME THIS CREATION WITH STRAWBERRIES & CHOCOLATE!

Go to your local Edibles store that makes this type if you can't or share some experience & fun with your family of creating your own. I was highly dissatisfied & the berries looked so bad, OMG, like, someone partially chewed & spit back out & covered with that cheap chocolate that comes from the dollar store & presented it & says, "hey, here Shari's Berries." Please, I beg of you all who may consider ordering from them, don't! If you do anyway or have had a good or great experience great for you, but if you haven't, please beware of where you spend your money with Shari's Berries. I WILL NEVER!

EVER! EVER!

ORDER FROM THEM OR ACCEPT A GIFT FROM THEM EVER AGAIN! YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Strawberries.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments