For Mother's day my husband ordered a dozen chocolate covered strawberries from Shari's Berries for me.The picture on there website showed delicious chocolate covered berries with red tops and the green stem showing.
When my order arrived, the berries were semi melted and sweating in the box. Plus they were totally covered in chocolate. When I cut one in half it revealed a strawberry with stem attached and the berry was a greenish white NOT ripe and definitely not even close, in appearance, to the pictures on the website. My husband complained and asked for a refund and they refused, saying they would really like us to have the real "Shari's Berries experience" and wild send a new shipment.
6 days later another box arrived and was in even worse shape than the first. Chocolate was melting off and the berries still NOT ripe. So we called again and FINALLY got out refund. We asked why the berries looked NOTHING like the berries on their website and they said "those are hand dipped berries and cost extra (nowhere on the site was this even mentioned!) Then she proceeds to tell us that they don't even sell the hand dipped ones anymore!!
DO NOT buy anything from this site.
They are very deceitful I'm what they show and I'm what is actually sent!!Classic "bait and switch"!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Mike Naples honestly the first 4 days my friend and I thought everything was great. The food was delicious. We anxiously awaited but that soon stopped. The foods started to..."
- "I was so exited to try these steaks. This would have lasted me a few months. I am on a fixed income and figured what the *** lets try it...."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."