For Mother's day my husband ordered a dozen chocolate covered strawberries from Shari's Berries for me.The picture on there website showed delicious chocolate covered berries with red tops and the green stem showing.
When my order arrived, the berries were semi melted and sweating in the box. Plus they were totally covered in chocolate. When I cut one in half it revealed a strawberry with stem attached and the berry was a greenish white NOT ripe and definitely not even close, in appearance, to the pictures on the website. My husband complained and asked for a refund and they refused, saying they would really like us to have the real "Shari's Berries experience" and wild send a new shipment.
6 days later another box arrived and was in even worse shape than the first. Chocolate was melting off and the berries still NOT ripe. So we called again and FINALLY got out refund. We asked why the berries looked NOTHING like the berries on their website and they said "those are hand dipped berries and cost extra (nowhere on the site was this even mentioned!) Then she proceeds to tell us that they don't even sell the hand dipped ones anymore!!
DO NOT buy anything from this site.
They are very deceitful I'm what they show and I'm what is actually sent!!Classic "bait and switch"!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Unsolicited sales to my door. Told them I don't deal with solicitors and to please leave. He said just trying to make a living, etc. He started doing the hard..."
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."