Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I would give a negative rating if it would let me!!!I paid $45 for a box of strawberries with melted chocolate!!

This was for my God Daughter who just became a mother, and I was with her when they were delivered.

I had been so excited waiting for them to be delivered, and I could have cried when she opened the box, chocolate all melted off, they looked hideous!!

I am totally unsatisfied, disappointed, dissatisfied, upset, and made at myself for wasting my hard earned money!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sharis Berries and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sharis Berries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Sharis Berries to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sharis Berries?

Comments

Clover, South Carolina, United States #1216611

Well they looked melted did you mean chocolate coverd , and yes they were nasty looking