Sharis Berries Fruit Arrangement Review from Kings Mountain, North Carolina
I would give a negative rating if it would let me!!!I paid $45 for a box of strawberries with melted chocolate!!
This was for my God Daughter who just became a mother, and I was with her when they were delivered.
I had been so excited waiting for them to be delivered, and I could have cried when she opened the box, chocolate all melted off, they looked hideous!!
I am totally unsatisfied, disappointed, dissatisfied, upset, and made at myself for wasting my hard earned money!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "...This was supposed to be part of a Christmas gift for my parents!..."
- "For Mother's day my husband ordered a dozen chocolate covered strawberries from Shari's Berries for me. The picture on there website showed delicious chocolate covered berries with red tops and..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."