Featured Not resolved
4.0
Turnaround Time

Terrible!

Shari's Berries used to be a great product; fancy, huge strawberries, nicely coated, and great presentation. Not anymore. I can only discribe them as Made in China Dollar Store quality. I received the first order yesterday. $45 worth of strawberries and macaroons (6 strawberries and 4 macaroons to be specific). One strawberry was so small it looked like a cherry. The others would sit sadly small in their designated orifice. The coating was uneven, rushed, with poorly attached decorations. The bottom of the strawberries were not coated. One of them started to spoil. They no longer include the ice packs and still change $14.99 for shipping.

It is false advertising. You will not get the beautiful decorated berries they advertise. Some years ago, they did deliver a good product. Not anymore!

I did call and emailed their customer service. I did get a replacement order but it wasn't any better than the first one. I am done with this company due to their high prices and substandard products.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Sharis Berries and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sharis Berries to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sharis Berries and sharis berries shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sharis Berries?

Comments

Mike, glad only one word caught your attention. If only Shari's Berries commented instead of you...

Mike_mn

Orifice!!!lol.

You mean... tray?

Container?

or·i·fice

ˈôrəfəs/

noun

an opening, as of a pipe or tube, or one in the body, such as a nostril or the anus.

synonyms: opening, hole, aperture, slot, slit, cleft

I also got Shari's Berries as a gift , delivered yesterday .They were a mess !

I was shocked when I opened the boxes !

They were melted and it looked like someone had thrown the boxes around .

I will be sure to tell the gift hover not to order from them again .