I was on the phone with customer service with someone from India not the United States only to get a refund for free delivery which I was charged $31.96. The customer service agent in India accent was so thick and he was getting very fresh trade it cause he could not understand me I had to call back 3 times which I was on the phone 45 minutes each time just to get a refund then they turned around and charge be another $9.99 on top of that because all they were doing was a misunderstanding looking at my account.

Why the *** would you have people who do not understand English working on customer service when they get frustrated and cause more trouble than it's worth. After all the yelling being thrown at me from the Indian customer service agents,I am done with this company. Never will I order from Sheris Berries

again .

Especially after charging me $49.97 just for shipping and handling, This is ridiculous the berries alone did not cost $49. I had to state that I was going to call the corporate office before i got any results, And this is after 3 phone calls at 43 minutes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments