First, let me say, do not use Shari’s Berries if you are looking to send a nice arranged food gift. There are other more reliable services I’ve used in the past.

It was my first mistake to try something new. I ordered two dozen strawberries on Tuesday to have delivered the following day. Paid the extra $5 on top of the $16 to have it “expressed” delivered. Wednesday 6pm rolls around and no delivery to my recipient.

I inquire multiple times when to expect the package and in what condition would the strawberries be in. Their only response was a canned apology and a “refund” of the shipping charges. That doesn’t the help me, Shari’s Berries. Thursday, one day past the delivery date, still no answer despite repeated requests on expected delivery and condition of the food items.

Package has not yet arrived still. Poor customer service and poor service in general. I don’t know if they are charging customers for express service but sending it regular and just hoping UPS will deliver it on time.

I wish I had done more research prior to my order because I can see other complaints against this company. I could have saved myself the frustration.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I agree 110ercent: ordered berries and brownie snowmen to send to a good friend and had to pay extra for Saturday delivery and had to pay for each item ordered even tho they were going to exactly the same place on the same day to the same person, so came out to bout $25 for each order and on top of that the additional item I ordered was delivered the day BEFORE and without a card so my friend didn't even know who it was from, and I was still charged for Saturday delivery. I called shari's Berries and was told that I will be refunded the extra shipping in about 28 DAYS!!!

Why is it that it only takes 5 seconds to screw up and order but a month to fix the mistake that THEY made? Needless to say I will not use Shari's Berries ever again, they are a rip-off

Sharis Berries Reviews