Mcdonough, Georgia
3.6

My wife just received the shipment today. Thank you.

The product arrived on the specific day I requested. I was charged a little extra for that service but my wife is worth it! I also wanted to be certain she was at home when the berries arrived as the days are now warm and I didn't want them left outside the front door. Considering the cost of the berries, plus shipping and specifying a specific receipt day; the total exceeded $40.

Don't get me wrong my wife is worth that and more. However, considering all the "Hype" on the radio I was personally disappointed.

I could have received a very similar product from Kroger for about the cost of one of Shari's Berries. In my opinion, your product is not a value for the money and I will share my experience and opinion with others when opportunity presents itself.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Fruit Arrangement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center
In case you have any problems or questions to the company you may contact Sharis Berries customer service by phone 877-237-7437 or by email
wecare@customercare.berries.com