Resolved

Update by user Jun 07, 2018

Company sent replacement and apology

Original review posted by user Jun 06, 2018

I ordered a dozen berries on June 1st and asked for a June 5th delivery date. I paid an exorbitant delivery fee. My recipient has still not received the order. In trying to contact you by phone I was on hold for 20 minutes before giving up. I need some resolution to this problem before I take it further!

My order number is 331184330165. My phone number is 503-309-9251. My email is sandie.nelson@comcast.net.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sharis Berries Cons: Shipping costs, Poor customer service and poor order processing over phone, Customer service was terrible.

Comments