3601 S Shiloh Rd, Garland, TX 75041, USA
1.2

I ordered a dozen strawberries for my mother-in-law on May 9,2018 and payed 4.99 extra to have them delivered on May 10, 2018. So a whole day passes and it’s 8:00pm May 10, 2018 and they said they would be delivered no later than 8pm on that day and I checked my email every second that day because I was supposed to get an email when they were out for delivery.

They never showed andso I called customer service I got a lady who I could barely understand she said if I still wanted to receive the strawberries I could and she could refund me for the rush delivery so I thought that seems fair at least my mother in law would still get them the next day because standard delivery is 2 days. So day 2 gets here it’s 10pm and still no strawberries I call customer service and just think this is ridiculous i thought the problem was addressed and so this time I have a man who I could barely understand and I gave him all my account information and i just wanted to get the strawberries i didn’t care about a refund so he goes to check it his manager and comes back saying I regret to inform you that your strawberries won’t be delivered due to a problem with the shipping company that they were just finding this out.

So at this point I’m just so angry and frustrated and I just want a refund this was so disappointing because for Valentine’s Day they completed a order for my mom with no problems and he kept making excuses for the time of year how they have a lot of orders which is exactly why I ordered them for 3 days before mother’s day it’s just so disappointing and I probably will never do this with them again after reading other people’s reviews about how bad the strawberries were to begin with. Overall just a waste of $50.00

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments