Moline, Illinois

I ordered from this company for the first and last time! Wanted a special gift for my wife for Mother’s Day to be delivered to her at work.

The website shows an FTD logo for delivery so I am expecting a quality product AND delivery, and this would justify the cost to me. So today I get an email that states the package was delivered at approximately 9:10 am, so I’m chomping at the bit waiting for a phone call or text message about her surprise. Lunchtime comes around and I decide to find a ridiculous reason to ask her if she’s at her office, which she says she is. I leave work to drive to her office to find a soaking wet box sitting outside of her office!!!!

So now that the excitement of a delivery person showing up with surprise delivery, it’s me standing there with a wet box. So she dives into box... only to find drenched strawberries and broken pretzels.

Not to mention the advertised “huge strawberries” was a total false statement... I wish I was able to add the pictures to this post because seeing is believing

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Berries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I will NEVER order from this company. Thank you for sharing this and I am sorry it happened to you.